Vet's Best Dental Care Kit for Puppies - Finger Brush & Toothpaste
Vet’s Best® Puppy Dental Care Kit provides the best dental care for your pet. Vet’s Best Puppy Toothpaste is formulated to gently help clean away plaque and tartar while freshening your puppy’s breath.
The included Triple-Headed Toothbrush has three heads that conveniently form around each tooth, efficiently cleaning from every angle.
For over 30 years Vet’s Best has blended premium quality and plant-based ingredients that work together to comfort and protect your pet.
- Soothing and Effective. This puppy dental kit helps to calm & soothe irritated gums during teething.
- Cleans and Freshens. Freshens breath and gently cleanses to help address plaque & tartar before it can begin.
- Puppy Dental Kit. Help reduce destructive chewing while brightening and whitening your dog's teeth.
- Peanut Butter Flavored Dog Toothpaste. Freshens breath with a natural peanut butter flavor dogs love.
- Same Great Kit, Now for Puppies! The same great Vet’s Best dental gel is now available for adult dogs and puppies.
- Nature's Best. Formulated with nature’s best ingredients to help promote healthy teeth, healthy gums and fresh puppy breath.
Directions For Use
Select the application method that best fits your needs:
A. Brush Application: For best results, use your Vet's Best Toothbrush to effectively clean away plaque and tartar build-up. For your first time, apply a drop of gel to your finger and allow your dog to taste. Apply a small amount of gel toothpaste to the toothbrush and gently brush your dog's front teeth slowly working up to the inside and back. Encase each tooth between the three sets of angled toothbrush bristles. Brush using a back and forth motion making sure to reach every tooth from all angles. Give lots of praise! For best results brush your dog's teeth several times a week. Vet's Best Dental Gel Toothpaste is safe to swallow; no rinsing is necessary. Always provide your pet with fresh, clean water.
B. Finger Application: Apply to your finger for direct application to your dog's teeth for added cleaning control.
C. Breath Control Application: Apply a dab of toothpaste directly to your dog's tongue to instantly freshen breath.
Purified Water, Glycerin, Baking Soda (Sodium Bicarbonate), Vitamin C, Citric Acid, Mandurian Orange Extract, Citrus Peel, Clove Oil, Peppermint Oil, Chamomile Oil, Lavender Oil, Natural Roasted Peanut Butter, Flavoring, Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E)