- It should be used indoors, it is not suitable for outdoor use.
- Fabric parts should be washed at 30 C.
- Should not be dried in the dryer after washing.
- Fabric Parts (from their reverse side) can be ironed at low temperatures.
- Before the covers of the cushions are washed, their zippers should be opened and removed.
- The installation of the products should be done according to the assembly schemes provided.
- It should not be cleaned with hard cleaning materials.
- It can be cleaned with a wet cloth without using cleaning chemicals.
- Check the size chart before ordering the product.
Aluminium: 2mm thick, ASTM International (American Society for Testing and Materials) specified, fully recyclable material.
Wooden: Plywood made of beech 18 mm long lasting, chemical-free odorless material treated against wood pests.
Paint: GSB Master, Qualicoat – Class 2, WRAS, ISO 9001 certified, non-volatile chemicals (VOC) that do not generate any waste during production and consumption and thus do not cause air and water pollution.
Bowls: Purely handmade, ceramics and paints used are suitable for eating and drinking.
|Height||19 cm / 7.5 inch|
|Width||42 cm / 16.5 inch|
|Depth||19 cm / 7.5 inch|
|Small (S)||6-12 inches|
|Medium (M)||14-18 inches|
|Large (L)||20-24 inches|
|Extra Large (XL)||24+ inches|
|Small (S)||Chihuahua; Teacup Breeds; Boston Terrier; Brussels Griffon; Chihuahua; Maltese; Miniature Dachshund; Miniature Pinscher; Papillion; Pomeranian; Toy Poodle; Yorkshire Terrier|
|Medium (M)||Beagle; Bichon Frise; Boston Terrier; Cavalier King Charles Spaniel; Cocker Spaniel; Corgi; Dachshund (standard size); French Bulldog; Jack Russell Terrier; Lhasa Apso; Miniature Poodle; Pekingese; Pug; Scottish Terrier; Shih Tzu; Welsh Corgi|
|Large (L)||Smaller Bulldog; Cocker Spaniel; Corgi; French Bulldog; Golden Retriever;|
|Extra Large (XL)||Airedale Terrier; American Foxhound; Australian Shepherd; Bassett Hound; Boxer;Doberman Pinscher; Greyhound; Labrador Retriever; Pitbull; Siberian Husky; Akita; Bernese Mountain Dog; Doberman Pinscher; German Shepherd; Golden Retriever; Great Dane; Greyhound; Labrador Retriever; Pitbull; Rottweiler; Standard Poodle; Vizsla; Weimaraner|